Monday, July 27, 2009

Tae's 100 day photo

Today we received a digital copy of Tae's 100-day professional photo taken last December. We thought it was so beautiful we needed to share it with the world! Tae continues to be such a joy and delight. Today we all met Mike at a park downtown for lunch since he started back to work today. Tae had his first swing on a swingset and fell asleep in the stroller on the way there and back.

He does continue to grieve, especially late at night, though he is so comfortable with us, and now with his Schofield grandparents as well. We are happy and grateful for this amazing gift of our son!

P.S. Here are some park photos:


4 comments:

  1. Again, thank you so much for taking the time and effort to share Tae's days with us. Comining to your blogspot when I check my e-mail in the morning starts my day with smiles :)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one precious little nephew! [Though he looks a bit tentative on the swing.] I imagine the Schofield g-parents will be experiencing some serious grandson withdrawl by the time they reach my place next Monday.
    My love to all of you - M

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute for words! I'm glad you things are going well. I finished his sweater a while back, so I will send it in the mail soon. I hope to touch base with you soon!

    Peace,
    Sarah Sumner-Eisenbraun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the continuing update on Tae and his parents. I was about to go thru withdrawal symptoms without the cute pictures of him and seeing your joyous faces.
    Such a blessing and answer to prayer.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete