Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun for Tae

Tae has had a fun week...

Finding treasures under the furniture:
Eating grass off the sidewalk:
And eating sand at the beach (egads...):
Playing with his new friend Grady at Parent Participation class: Playing in our "backyard pool" since it was so hot today:
And sleeping. Tae is now sleeping in his crib exclusively and we've moved back to our room. For the most part, it's working out well, though since this change he seems to be an early riser -- 6am most mornings -- ugh!I guess it's not true that he "exclusively" sleeps in his crib. Today he fell asleep on my back as I vacuumed...with a death grip on his teddy bear's ribbon. Poor bear!
Hope you've had a fun week too!

7 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! Thanks for sharing. I just love his smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved these photos and tonight showed Marcia how much her bear is loved. The photos cause us to laugh and smile for hours after we see Tae in action. The picture of Tae with Grady is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up eating sand. It's sort of the inevitable truth of being raised on the Central Coast. It's good for him, helps his digestive track. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More pictures of Tae always make my day smiley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can´t believe he´s already sleeping solo! Quick progress. Tae and his friend, Grady, look very sweet together.

    Thanks for sharing the photos. It´s so much fun to watch his progress, especially after spending time with him.

    much love to all of you, Michi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Jana and Mike,

    I just stumbled by and am very happy to see Tai! From a pop culture point of view, I had this thought... Tai makes me think of Tie-Fighters from StarWars. They were the small vessels the Empire had... their largest vessel was... the Death Star. in searching for tie-fighters, I found lei tai fighters here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lei_tai_fighters...

    Anyway, congrats on very happy looking young boy!

    ReplyDelete